What’s your messaging? Today’s episode is a deep dive into helping listeners understand and clarify their messaging which is becoming more and more important in today’s world of short attention spans.
When you have a clearly defined message, you have something to say that’s consistent and unique to you. It starts with your area of expertise, what you do, how you do it differently than others and the value you provide for people. Listen in to today’s episode to hear from Robby The Hat, Nika’s partner in business and in life, on exactly what messaging is and the steps to developing your own message in a way that’s truly unique and powerful.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Discover In Today’s Episode:
- Why Robby wears a hat during every episode of the Small Biz Cafe show.
- What messaging is and why it really matters when it comes to building a personal brand.
- How to think like a politician to craft and outline what your messaging truly is.
- The process of questions Robby uses to lead clients to a crystal clear messaging including:
- What is your topic area of expertise?
- What product, service or offer do you provide for people?
- What is the true value people get when they work with you?
- How do you do it different from other providers?
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to say something that’s uncommon or controversial in your industry.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources & Links:
- Nika Stewart: Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin
- Ghost Tweeting – The Shine Podcast
- Small Biz Cafe – Wednesday Live Show hosted by Nika & Robby
- Robert Mandelberg – Robby The Hat : Twitter
- The Shine Podcast in iTunes | Stitcher
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: