Is it really possible to market yourself online in a big way if you’re introverted? If you’ve found yourself asking this question, I’m here to tell you that the answer is yes! Being introverted doesn’t mean you can’t market effectively through social media—it just means you have to learn how to do it as you.
That’s exactly what today’s episode is all about. So if you identify as an introvert and you need to market yourself or your business online, tune in to learn how you can get comfortable with marketing and socializing on your own terms.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Discover In Today’s Episode:
- 4 tips to help you feel comfortable with marketing and socializing on your terms.
- What it really means to be introverted.
- Why being an introvert doesn’t necessarily mean you’re shy.
- Why introverts need time alone.
- Bonus tip: What to do if you feel like you can’t handle social media marketing.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources & Links:
- Nika Stewart: Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin
- Ghost Tweeting – The Shine Podcast
- The Shine Podcast in iTunes | Stitcher
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: