Here’s a great opportunity to spread your message, increase your visibility, and expand your community.
We’ve created an initiative designed to help non-profit organizations establish a strong presence on Twitter. We want to partner with you to ignite your social media foundation and position you for long-term success.
Here’s the scoop:
Each month, Ghost Tweeting donates a free month of service ($995 value) to a non-profit organization with a goal of creating a powerful Twitter presence. This service includes:
- Strategy & Setup: A social media strategist works with you to develop your Twitter plan.
- Content Creation: Social media writers research your website, mission statements, blog articles, and other online properties to craft highly shareable Twitter content.
- Consistent Posting: We maintain a strong Twitter presence for your organization seven days per week.
- Community Building: We launch an intelligent community-building program to expand your reach and grow your following.
- Relationship Building: Your account manager engages with your community to expand your visibility, develop alliances, and promote your organization’s message.
- Coaching: We teach you how to manage your program at the end of the month. This way you can run with the momentum we’ve built, and continue to expand your visibility.
Normally, this program costs $995.00, but is offered free of charge to one organization per month.